WHICH VACCINATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR MY DOG TO VISIT AT ANIMAL HOUSE?
- Animal House requires that all of our canine guests have the following vaccinations:
- Rabies – Current in the last year.
- DHPP – Current in the last year.
- Bordetella – Current in the last 6 months (semi-annual application required).
- Giardia – Current in the last year.
- Internal Deworming & Fecal Stool Exam – Current and clear within the past year.
- Protection against fleas and ticks.
- All canine guests 16 weeks (4 months) must provide proof of current vaccinations.
- Puppies must have completed their full first series of vaccinations including a Bordetella and
Giardia vaccine. Also, an internal deworming and fecal exam must be current and clear in the last year.
You or your veterinarian may email the documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org,
send us a WhatsApp to 984-807-7574 or bring it in person to the Animal House front desk.
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS REQUIRED BESIDES VACCINATIONS?
Animal House requires that all pets have a current internal deworming and
clear fecal stool exam within the past year to ensure that they do not have
any internal parasites. We require that each pet guest be on a monthly flea/
tick regimen. We follow this stringent policy to try and keep the facility
parasite free which protects each pet guest staying and playing at Animal