Doggy Day Care
Dog daycare should be more than just a place to leave your dog when you’re unable to be with them. At Animal House, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of socializing with other dogs, interacting with our caring team, exercising and burning off plenty of pent-up energy. We care for your pup as if they’re our own and ensure they have the most exciting day ever!
You’ll no longer feel guilty about not having enough time or energy to play with your dog after a long day of work because at the end of every day, you’ll pick up a perfectly happy (and played out) pup.
Here's why dogs should go to Daycare:
Dogs get to enjoy a safe, healthy and fun atmosphere with lots of interaction, both with other dogs and with people. Dogs can participate in play groups, gnaw on a favorite toy, play ball, hang out with humans, or just lounge around. We plan each day to insure that we deliver the utmost in group socialization which not only delivers a fun environment for your pet, but also provides the greatest benefit to each dog in our care. The point is that they're not at home by themselves.
Social skills will increase and dogs will learn how to play and interact with other dogs in a safe, fun, and meaningful way. Boredom behaviors caused by lack of activity and inadequate mental and physical stimulation are virtually eliminated. Additionally, at the end of the day you will have a pup that is happy, relaxed and tired from playing all day.
Dogs are social animals and need interaction with other dogs and people on a regular basis to remain happy and healthy. No matter how many hugs and kisses you give them, you can't escape the sadness in their eyes when you leave. Dogs don't understand our human way of life and the many things that get in the way of spending the day with each other. Those that are forced to stay at home alone all day will become bored, frustrated and unhappy. They may exhibit destructive behaviors or even cry and bark for hours on end, as they suffer from separation anxiety when left alone. They need companionship and exercise for their total well being. At Animal House, dogs will have a chance to wrestle, play ball, run around, or catch a snooze on one of our laps.
Dogs will spend the day being part of a healthy and happy dog pack. This will provide them with a social outlet, so while you spend the day doing human stuff your dog is having a great time doing dog stuff. Our business gives pet owners peace of mind knowing that their pup is getting the exercise and socialization that it needs and desires; all in a safe, secure and monitored environment. After all, a tired dog is a happy dog.
The Benefits of Daycare at Animal House:
• Your dog will have more than 8 hours of socialization and playtime in a spacious and green outdoor environment
• Your dog will become more social, around other dogs and people
• There is constant supervision by our trained and canine-savvy staff
• Your dog will stay physically fit. Pet obesity has become a growing concern.
• Your dog will receive positive reinforcement and lots of love throughout the day
• Your dog will be on a regular schedule that includes nap time
• Your dog will be exhausted at the end of a rewarding and fun-filled day!
• All Dogs Must be free of parasites (fleas and tics). All Dogs are inspected upon entry into the facility if parasites are found they will be flea bathed and dipped at an additional cost to you.
• Our guests must be a minimum of four months of age.
• Dogs must be in a good condition of health. (No coughing, vomiting, diarrhea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility)
• We cannot accept aggressive or anti-social aggressive dogs.
• All dogs must be brought in and out of the facility on a collar and leash.
• All dogs must have current vaccination records. Please bring a copy of your pets vaccination records with you.
• Your dog MUST COMPLETE the temperament evaluation as our facility is NOT designed to handle dogs in segregation.
At Animal House the SAFETY of our guests comes first.
As such we cannot accept aggressive dogs, or dogs with an inability to interact socially with other canines. In order to insure the happiness and well being of our guests, all dogs are required undergo a "Temperament Test" prior to being allowed to participate in daycare or boarding activities. This gives us the opportunity to ascertain the temperament and social skills of the dog, and to insure that the dog will enjoy participating in the services offered by Animal House.
The Animal House temperament test is designed to insure that we do not accept aggressive or anti-social dogs.